Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo Number 838

This is a photo from the antique shop in Grand Forks North Dakota, it was a gift from my daughter Jen.

Girl religious from Jen Grand Forks Antiques

The photographer is someone from Hollywood Studios.  I did not find a Hollywood Studios in Minneapolis, I found them in St Paul, St Cloud and Brainerd with limited information.  I will guess that this photo is from the 1920’s or 1930’s.

The girl is holding a small prayer book and seems to have some kind of ribbon corsage on her right shoulder.  Her hair and veil are lovely.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog... Love it! Most of my family is from Polk County, Minnesota, I have a similar photo of my grandmother, it's labeled as her confirmation photo, she would have been about 14, which puts the photo in the 1921-1922 range. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie