Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photo Number 153

This is a Real Photo Postcard.  It is an Azo with four triangles in the corners of the Place Stamp Here area  on the back...so I can date it 1904 to 1918.  Montrose Studio was located in Columbus, Ohio.  This may not be an Easter photo..but she has a basket..close enough for me!

I will be back on Monday.. I have a few photos in the Morgan family to share.  Would you all like to see a week of ladies in hats?  Or everyday images?  Well you will get both..sooner or later!

I would like to wish all my readers a Happy Easter and a weekend filled with happiness with family and friends!
Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Connie. Always a delight to see these precious old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que hermosas fotos, me hacen viajar en el tiempo!
    Las disfruto mucho. Gracias y Felices Pascuas!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie